Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur
Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In my dreams I'm beautiful. [flicks open two switchblades] And bad!

Valentine's Day was a little anticlimactic this year; more so than usual considering I don't really "celebrate". I had grandiose plans of making cake, but it didn't happen. Patrick got sick, so instead of baking I went to the store and got bread, Sprite and this.

Sigh. Poor Patrick.

On the up side, I made myself a delicious bowl of Ramen Noodles complete with tofu, onions and tomatoes and finally watched Inception.

I think I may be the last person on the planet to watch Inception. I was so excited, super ready for 2 1/2 hours of mind-blowing amazement.

Hm.

Perhaps if I hadn't heard anything about it I would have enjoyed it more. I actually did enjoy it, but it tried really hard to be ACTION PACKED and EXTREME while at the same time really deep and wrought with emotion. In reality it reminded me of a cross between A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors, and that Robin Williams movie, What Dreams May Come.



Given the choice I will pick Freddy Krueger EVERY TIME, but Inception wasn't bad. And my fancy Ramen was really good, so I can't complain. I am officially rescheduling Valentine's Day to Thursday. That is, I will be making a cake on Thursday and purchasing some discounted Valentine's to hand out next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment