Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur
Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Is Meatless Monday a real thing?

Regardless of whether or not it is, I love any excuse to cook with a theme! Although, technically, every day is a meatless day in my world---of enchantment and intrigue. Anyway, last night I decided to roll up my sleeves and make Beef-less Brisket courtesy of The Shannons!

This recipe was time intensive, but super simple; and it was so tasty that neither Patrick nor I minded that we didn't eat dinner until 9 PM. Besides, dinner and Tron (the original) is a fantastic combination ANY time of day!


We rounded out the meal with Brussel sprouts and crusty bread. I am thrilled that there was enough to take to work today, too! 

Now, what to make for Meatless Tuesday... 

No comments:

Post a Comment