Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur
Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Life inside the Matrix

Oh, this day is a beast.



My eyes are starting to feel like the bar-code scanning machine at the grocery store and the library. And I just scratched a bite on my leg to the point of drawing blood. And I still have 1 hour and 20 minutes left of work.

Things that I am looking forward to because in spite of This Day life in general is pretty great:

1. Tonight I am going to Robocop at Central Cinema! How I have never seen Robocop in it's entirety is absurd. Patrick says it is one of the saddest movies he has ever seen. I am looking forward to drinking beer and having a good cry. However, as far as robot movies go, nothing can be as much of a tearjerker as:


2. At long last I have replaced my broken and outdated (prescription wise---NOT fashion wise) eyeglasses! Because my lens strength is attempting to correct practical blindness, the glasses won't be ready until next week or so. Nonetheless, it is one more thing to mark of my imaginary to-do list.

3. I have several "projects" in mind that I will be undertaking within the next week. Said projects are of a top-secret nature and will be revealed upon completion and receipt by affected parties. (I a) watch too many Bond movies and b) work in a lawyer's office).

4. My bed has clean sheets!

5. I have updated my blog TWO DAYS IN A ROW!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment