Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur
Happiness is a One Armed Dinosaur

Friday, January 28, 2011

Mosquito Pizza, anyone?

Well, the time has come. Tomorrow is Vegan Pizza Day!

Yeah, I didn't know about it either, but that doesn't make me any less excited!! So excited in fact, that I immediately reached for my spiral bound notebook to jot down a grocery list. I will be making pizza all day tomorrow. All day. And I will be eating pizza all weekend. Why? Ahem:



Yum!


So, I reached for my notebook, opened to a random page and SCREAMED. Not from the sheer excitement and anticipation of the massive amounts of pizza I was going to consume in the near future, but because of the CARCASS on the page of my notebook.



It sat there, squished, like a delicate flower pressed and forever preserved. Not just a mosquito, but a Mosquito Hawk (aka Crane Fly). The quarter is a size reference.


Ew. It's still there and will remain there forever because it is permanently embedded into the page.


How am I supposed to make pizza now?!
























No comments:

Post a Comment